Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year New Blog

WOW!!! I can't believe the last time I updated this thing was in May!!!!

Well one of my plans this year is to update this thing more often!!!

Alright really short glimpse of our life since I last updated:
  • I graduated from UCF with my bachelors degree in Elementary Education
  • I got a job at a brand new school teaching 2nd grade
  • Allyson started 3rd grade, and is loving it
  • I turned 30!! Not as bad as I thought it would be :)
  • I've lost about 30 pounds and would like to loose another 20
  • Steve is working midnights again :(, but hopefully not for much longer, I don't like this shift at all!
  • Because I've been super duper busy I've really slacked off on taking pictures and well I don't like that too much either!
Alright next post will have pictures of Christmas! Just have to get on the computer that has the pictures on it.

No comments: