Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

Gasp!!! 2 post in 1 day! Well I said that I would get the Christmas pictures up so I better keep my word!!

Warning: Lots of Pictures!!!

Have to have the pictures in front of the tree before the chaos happens :)

I even managed to get in a picture!

Devin with his guitar that he wanted!

Steve usually gets a car care kit for Christmas, he loves cleaning the car!

Allyson and her super awesome Converse shoes!

These next few shots are of Steve opening his present from me! I love that this year I actually got him something that he was not expecting at all!! A LAPTOP!!!
Him realizing what it is! I love the complete happiness on his face in that picture!
You think he likes it?

Me opening my present from Steve! A beatiful white gold necklace!!! I love it!

It's not all of the pictures but a good amount of them! We had a very nice Christmas at the house. My parents and grandparents came over for a very yummy fried turkey dinner and we got to spend time together!!

No comments: