Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home stretch!!!

I only have 121 more DAYS left before I graduate from school!!!!! I went today for my orientation for Internship II and then I went and took my last certification test and I PASSED!!!!! I had to take the last test and it was my subject area test for K-6 and it was on ALL subjects....math, language arts, music, art, P.E, social studies and science.... it had 224 questions on it and it took me about 3 hours to finish the test! I took it on the computer so I could get my results right then and there, otherwise I have to wait like a month to get the results, and well I couldn't wait that long for the results. I was so nervous when the lady handed me the results and had to look at it like 3 times for it to sink in on me that is said PASSED!!! So all I have left to do is finish my internship and I will be be done with my bachelors degree.

I also got my placement for my internship and I will be in a kindergarten room, which is exactly where I want to be! I love working with the young kids! That will start on Monday and I will be at the school five days a week for like 14 weeks! Everything is finally coming to an end!

3 comments:

The Dizzle Effect said...

Congrats on the test and internship!! Good luck with going back to work 5 days a week.. lol!

jenney said...

Way go go, Amy!! You'll love K-5!!

Amy said...

Congrats on being so close!!! That's awesome!