Friday, May 2, 2008

Wahoo GO ME!!!

Ok, I know that is really cheesy but I just don't care! I just got back from taking my Professional Education test for the state and I PASSED!!! I'm not a good test taker so I figured for sure that I would not pass this thing on the first try and guess what I did! When the lady handed me my unofficial test score it took everything I had not to jump up and down right now and scream! So now I only have one more state test to pass before I graduate. I will probably take that sometime in the fall.

I also got my grades for the classes I just finished and I got all A's!! To say the least I'm having a pretty good day! I do believe Steve will be taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate!

2 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Wahoo!!! Go you!

**Nancy** said...

Woohoo!!!!! Congratulations, Amy!!! You go, girl!!