Friday, May 16, 2008

Places I want to go

For the past week Good Morning America has been doing the 7 wonder of the United States, and it got me to thinking of where all I would like to go and see. Some of the places are very far away and some not so far, so here is my list:
  • Las Vegas- I think it would be fun for Steve and I to go there on our 10 year annivarsary and renew our vowels their, just for the fun of it!
  • New York- I would love to go and just walk around and see a show and do some shopping!
  • Colorado- Pretty much cause it looks so darn pretty there!
  • Ireland
  • Go see the Grand Canyon
  • On a cruise- this one it doesn't really matter where I go I just want the cruise experience!
  • Washington DC -to see all the sites.
  • Boston- I would love to go to Fenway park and watch the Red Sox's play.

I'm sure there are many more places I would love to go, but that's all I can think of right now. So where all do you want to go, you might give me some more ideas!

3 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Well, HEY! If you fly to Las Vegas... you can see the Grand Canyon from the airplane! So you can knock two off of your list at once! Just kidding! (but you really can see it from the airplane).

If you come to Vegas, you'll have to let me know so we can hang! I'm only a hour away. And I'm only a couple of hours away from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon too. There is some spectacular scenery out here for sure!!!

**Nancy** said...

Cool places,Amy!! I'd love to visit New York and do tons of shopping!!!

Sonia said...

Hi Amy
I visited Las Vegas (is my fav place) and went also to the Grand Canyon.
Also visited another canyon call Red Canyon with spectacular scenary.
I love New York (i was there two times)
Washington - Visited 1 time
Florida- Visited the South Miami and Orlando to visited Disney, love it.
Cruise one time but soon take another cruise to the caribbean island.