Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Second Try!

Ok, I thought I would be much better at this whole blogging thing, but it turns out I'm not! So I'm going to try again and try to be more active!
Well this week I finished up with school for a few weeks and I'm off from work and realized I have a LOT of time on my hands. I think today I will tackle some cleaning that I've been putting off.

Here are some pictures of our Christmas tree, this is the 1st year in the 8 years Steve and I have been together that we have a fake tree! It was very nice not to have to untangle and hang all those lights, however I do miss the smell of the real thing though!

I think our tree came out really pretty this year, we usually do all kinds of different ornaments but this year we went with red and gold and its so pretty!

I also took some pictures of Allyson for our Christmas cards and I think they came out really cute!












5 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Look at your little tan florida girl... Love your tree. It looks really good, and the pictures are fab!
----------------------------
http://amyhummel.typepad.com

Megan said...

really cute pictures, and your tree looks gorgeous! Allyson looks like she was cooperative...that would have been nice!

Krissy said...

OH YOUR TREE IS GORGEOUS! I love teh red wall behind it too! Allyson is such a beautiful little girl, so much expression in those big eyes. GREAT photos!

**Nancy** said...

Your photos are gorgeous! The tree is beautiful! And look at Allyson and that tan! I'm gonna attempt picture tonight! Wish me luck! hehe!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

ohhh, adorable photos!! Your tree is absolutely gorgeous!! Looks like it should be in a magazine! Allyson is so cute, too!!