Friday, December 28, 2007

Allyson's wisdom

Some of the things that Allyson says I wonder where in the world she gets it from. This is what she tells me as we are horse playing around on the couch:
Her: Mom please don't torture me!
Me: What?
Her: Let me tell you what I'm talking about.
Me: OK
Her: Well the way you would torture me is like please don't stick scissors in my ears, that would be the worst torture.
Me: Have I ever stuck scissors in your ears? Or has anyone else stuck scissors in your ears?
Her: Well no, but that would be torture. I'm such a dork, Mom!

I swear I don't know where she comes up with these things, and I promise I have never stuck scissors in her ears for any type of torture or punishment! lol

5 comments:

**Nancy** said...

That's kids for ya! hehe! Too funny...I think? Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Amy Hummel said...

LOL!!!

I can imagine Kate saying stuff like that in a few years!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Cute!!!! She's adorable, and what a thinker! That's so cute- thanks for sharing!

jenney said...

Ha ha! So cute!!

Amy said...

Too funny!! I can't believe the stuff they come up with. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!