Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Part 1



**Sorry for funny layout of post!!!***

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
I hope everyone is having a good Halloween so far! At Allyson's school they had a character book parade, and her class did the book There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly a couple of variations from that book. When it came time to pick out characters she ended up picking the cow! My friend that I go to school with is super talented and she helped me make her costume. I think it turned out so cute!!!

Tonight she is going as a High School Musical cheerleader! So more pictures to follow!!

3 comments:

jenney said...

She looks adorable!!! Awesome job on the costume, Amy!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow- you made that?! I'm so impressed!! She looks so cute, too!

The Dizzle Effect said...

lol.. she reminds me of her mommy more and more!!

I can just imagin her running around saying moo all day!!!

Hope she had fun trick or treating...!!

Happy Halloween!!

Love you.. and it's about time you updated your blog!!!!