Monday, August 18, 2008

1st day of 2nd grade!

Well today finally came, and Allyson started school this year! I can't believe my baby is in 2nd grade already! I can still remember crying my eyes out when she started Kindergarten. This year the school board passed a new rule that there is a county wide dress code, so when we went shopping this year it wasn't nearly as fun just buying the uniforms but I thinks he still looked pretty cute today! She even let me put her hair in pig-tails this morning!

Of course I had to get a picture of her really cool shoes this year! This was the only way she could show her personality at school!

2 comments:

jenney said...

Aw!! She's so cute!! I hope she had a great first day!

Scrap 4 Life said...

I love her shoes!! I wish Bianca's school required uniforms. That girl is so difficult to get dressed! Ugh! Consider yourself lucky! hehe!