Monday, May 7, 2007

Busy Weekend!

Well I got around to putting up a pretty banner, but that's about it! I have some pictures I wanted to share but that will have to wait.

We had a very nice and busy weekend! Saturday Allyson was invited to a birthday party and she had a blast. They had a bounce house that all the kids loved playing in, got their face painted, ate pizza and played with all of her friends from school! Then we went home and went down to the pool for her to show off her swimming skills to me. She had swim lessons all last week in school and has gotten really good! By the end of the summer she will be a master at it. Sunday Steve had the day off so we got to spend the whole together! We went to the mall to window shop, had a good lunch at Long Horn, and went to Home Depot for some stuff for the yard. Allyson has been wanting to plant some flowers so we bought some and went home and planted them. I will post pictures later.

No comments: